Honest, Certified Hybrid Mechanics
Hybrid repair can be a bit different from that of gasoline-powered vehicles, but it doesn’t have to be more difficult or expensive. Not all mechanics, however, are qualified to repair hybrid electric vehicles, particularly the HEV battery pack systems. That is best left to a certified hybrid repair shop that has undergone extensive training with used hybrid battery repair. Hybrid repairs do not have to be more expensive, either. All of our locations have built their reputation on repeat customers – those are customers who have proven that our shops are affordable, reliable, and honest.
However, we saw that by only servicing traditional gas and diesel powered vehicles, we were neglecting those customers that are out there doing a great thing for the environment and our community. That’s why we invested in all the most advanced training and diagnostic and repair technology – to bring you specialized hybrid auto repair services and The Hybrid Shop battery conditioning and regeneration.
Some of our more common hybrid car repairs include:
- High Voltage Battery Conditioning
- High Voltage Battery Cable Repair / Replacement
- Hybrid Battery Testing and Conditioning
- Hybrid Battery Filter Element Replacement
- Hybrid Air Conditioning System Repair
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics and Repair
- Replace Cables from Battery Packs to Power Inverter
- Repairing High Voltage Cables
- Ford Escape Hybrid Battery Filter Element Replacement